Sage Malia


8 Months

I don't have a lot to report on Sagey Pagey. She has two teeth poking through on the bottom which makes sucking on my fingers slightly painful. She still loves everything I offer her to eat with the exception of cottage cheese. She puckered her lips and shook her whole body when I offered her a bite of it yesterday and refused to eat anymore opting instead for the yummy fritters I made. She's eating so much food that I am planning to switch her to raw organic cow or goat milk in two months but don't tell the health visitor! Also her tongue tie has stretched which means we won't need to have surgery, whoop whoop! The other day she stuck her tongue out for the first time with her mouth open. Today I was looking at her and when she lifted her tongue up I noticed that the frenulum had released itself. I am so relieved.

Sleep is generally OK although nowhere near as good as Cyril was at this age. The past 4 nights she's slept 11 hours but she'll have the odd night here and there where she wakes 1-2 times for extra cuddles and milk.

She is still extremely happy, laid-back and not mobile. As long as she can see me she has a smile on her face. If I leave the room she screams.

And lastly she is the most gorgeous little girl I've ever seen. Her hair is amazing, her smile will melt even the coldest of hearts and those blue eyes are to die for.

Sage Malia, you are so loved and so unbelievably different to your brother who at this age was not only crawling at high speeds but was also walking around the living room while pushing his tool cart. 

Happy 8 months my little Buddha.



Photography by Drew Logan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Bad Ass Baby Soper

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!