Seven Months Growing Delicious Fat Rolls



Sage you're good enough to eat. You were seven months old last Monday and to celebrate you learned how to sit up by yourself. I think it was all that core work I made you do in the sand combined with Cyril tapping you on the belly so he could laugh as you fell over that finally convinced you it was time to tackle this milestone.

You're still as sweet as ever and I swear you can smell me (which wouldn't be difficult considering I only bathe once a week). The second I tiptoe past the room you're in the sad face appears and tears spill down your chubby cheeks until I bundle you in my arms. I now refer to you as my little barnacle because you're permanently attached.

You are obsessed with food, maybe even more then your brother which is pretty remarkable considering the mass quantity of food he can tuck away. Everything I've ever given you has been scarfed down in record time. If you're awake you'd rather eat real food and are already on 3 full meals a day. Milk is now reserved for the middle of the night or when you need extra mama cuddles. I'd list your favourite foods but you eat everything with such excitement that I'm not sure you have one.

When you get excited your whole upper body shakes. I remember the doctor asking me if you always shook your arms like that when you were 6 hours old. I looked at him and said, "I don't know I only met her 6 hours ago should I be concerned about this." He said he didn't think so and left it at that. The arm shaking hasn't stopped but I've figured out why you do it. I guess after you were born you were so damn happy to be alive and in the world that you were shaking your arms at us in celebration.

I have no idea how much you weigh or how long you are but with those fat rolls I'm really not concerned. I think you're tall because all the 6-9 month clothing is too short in the arms and legs and when I was getting you fitted for a new car seat my friend said you had a really long torso so recommended a different seat.

I love all of our cuddles even though it gets exhausting holding you all day long but most of all I love your laid back happy personality. You're still not one to roll over and I think it'll be ages before you crawl. You'd much rather sit and take in your surroundings and have a conversation with your soft toys than move around the room.

We love you Sage Malia.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Bad Ass Baby Soper

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!