Birth Playlist



I decided to share 20 of my favourite songs for labour. Josh is creating a playlist and I've also started adding songs on my Spotify account just in case I'm more in the mood for one type of music. I think I have 65 on the playlist but I'll only share 20, there's a huge variety here so at least one should meet your needs :)


  1. Chateau Lobby By Father John Misty
  2. Fitzpleasure or Breezeblocks By alt-J
  3. Come Let Go By Xavier Rudd
  4. Follow the Sun By Xavier Rudd
  5. Ong Namo by Snatam Kaur
  6. Fool for Love By Lord Huron
  7. Love is All By The Tallest Man On Earth
  8. Holocene By Bon Iver
  9. Two Weeks By Grizzly Bear
  10. Welcome Home, Son By Radical Face
  11. 40 Day Dream By Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros
  12. Cucurucu By Nick Mulvey
  13. Bloom By Paper Kites
  14. Flume By Bon Iver
  15. 100 Years By Dr. Dog
  16. Work Song By Hozier
  17. Someone Like You by Adele
  18. 20 Years By The Civil Wars
  19. Resurrection Fern By Iron & Wine
  20. Old Dirt Hill By Dave Matthews Band

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!

Bad Ass Baby Soper