20 Weeks


How far along? 20 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? 8+ pounds, haven't weighed myself yet this week.
Maternity clothes? Both, but my maternity jeans are way more comfortable than regular jeans with the bella band, especially when doing upholstery.
Stretch Marks? Not yet, Al Payne suggested shea butter but I'm not sure why he is the expert in this subject.
Sleep? Well it was getting better with my maternity body pillow until Josh decided to get sick.  Now he keeps me awake coughing, ugh.  I still get up in the night to go to the bathroom as well but it's funny because I go with my eyes closed and I now find myself going with my eyes closed even during the day, haha!
Best Moments this Week? Finding out we're having a little boy :)  Also, finding out that we did in fact have hot water.  The builders forgot to tell us that they hooked up an electric immersion heater so we've had hot water for 3 weeks and haven't known about it so we've been going across the street to our neighbours to shower and do the laundry!
Miss Anything? Wine, beer, Bueno y Sano!  Oh, and lest we forget a clean house.
Movement? Yes, the little one never stops kicking.  He decided to kick me repeatedly last night just as I was falling asleep, therefore I'm exhausted at work today.
Food Cravings?  Pumpkin spice latte, squash rolls, yogurt, popcorn, Bueno!
Anything Make you Queasy or Sick? Some food tastes weird and everything smells like the cat's ass, I don't get it!
Gender Prediction? It's a Boy!!!
Labour signs? No
Symptoms?  Backache, especially while doing upholstery, I'm going to stop taking major orders on furniture after Tenerife. 
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Happy or moody most of the time?  HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Shopping for some cute boy clothes and planning the nursery even if we don't have a room for it.

Chalkboard idea and pregnancy questions came from littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!

Bad Ass Baby Soper