25 Weeks


How far along? 25 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss? Still haven't weighed in yet.
Maternity clothes? Yes however it was really cold this morning and I wanted to wear my cuorderoys so I did the hair elastic trick.  See here for info.
Stretch Marks? Still can't find any, but my skin is beginning to look a bit translucent, either that or my veins are bluer than normal.
Sleep? My maternity pillow is finally my new best friend, sorry Josh.  The only complaint is that if I want to switch to the other side it involves a lot of wrestling, I basically grab the pillow and do a semi-flip in the bed which inevitably wakes up Josh.
Best Moment this Week? Swimming in the sea, sunshine, and my amazing date night on the beach. We ate at a fabulous restaurant with a view of the ocean.  We shared jamon iberico and the lobster risotto, quite possibly the best thing I've ever eaten. I even had a tiny glass of red wine that Josh picked out at the restaurant, it was exquisite :)
Worst Moment this Week?  Arriving back in Southwaite to a freezing house, I could see my breath when I walked through the door. We won't be defeated however.  It will be our 3rd winter without central heating so we're getting prepared to face the worst. Which means ordering more coal, wood, and filling our propane tanks for the portable heater we have indoors. It also means remembering to fill the hot water bottles in the evening so the bed is nice and toasty when we get in.
Miss Anything? Swimming in the sea and walking around barefoot, I also miss the afternoon naps I got accustomed to when we were in Tenerife. I'm finding it very difficult to make it through the afternoon at work which is why I've taken a break to work on my blog and drink my hot chocolate :)
Movement? Yes and they're getting more vigorous. He also responds to touch now which means that Josh and I like to play games with him. When he kicks we rub or tap my belly and he will usually kick back in the same spot. I've also been playing music for him and I think he's finally used to listening to this one song because he now moves when he hears it where as before I think he used to hide.
Food Cravings?  Yogurt
Anything Make you Queasy or Sick? Meat, BBQ food, pizza
Gender? Boy
Labour signs? No
Symptoms?  Heart burn, hip and back pain.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Happy or moody most of the time?  HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Getting our new truck, we should have it this weekend but I'll believe it when it's parked in the driveway :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!

Bad Ass Baby Soper