27 Weeks



You can just call me Butterball :)

How far along? 27 weeks 4 days. Still can't post on time, life is crazy at the moment!
Total weight gain/loss? 18.3 pounds
Maternity clothes? The dress is maternity, from gap, but the tights are not and I had to keep pulling them up all day because they wouldn't go over my bump, I need to find some fleece maternity tights now because my other maternity tights aren't thick enough for this cold weather.
Stretch Marks? Nope, although I did panic yesterday when I was putting lotion on. I thought I saw my first stretch mark but it turned out to be a mark where the cat had scratched me earlier, haha.
Sleep? Still horrendous, I've officially turned into an insomniac now. I'm usually up from 2am until 5am. I toss and turn for a good hour and then get sick of that so I go downstairs, make myself a glass of hot milk, and read a book until my eyeballs burn, then I get back into bed from 5am until 6am. It's awful, I feel like a zombie the next day. Everyone keeps telling me it'll only get worse when the baby is born but I can't for the life of me imagine getting any less sleep, I don't know how I'll function, but at least I'll get to have caffeine when he's born!
Best Moment this Week? Finding a rental property! We move in on Friday, thank goodness. The landlord is so nice, he said we just have to pay him month to month, there's no pet or regular deposit, no application fees, no lease agreement, and he's letting us use his Sky and Wifi for free. The rent is also £200 less than the letting agent told him to list it for. Lastly, it's an old cottage in the countryside so it's very homey and reminds me of a much smaller version of our house, except with heating and carpets of course :) Also, we had a lovely Thanksgiving evening on Saturday with Josh's mum, the food was very tasty :)
Worst Moment this Week?  Nothing really stands out this week, I suppose it was sad to not be with my family for Thanksgiving and for the first time, my squash rolls didn't turn out so well :(
Miss Anything? I'd say beer but I did a mini sampler on Thanksgiving which consisted of sampling 1 oz. of 3 different beers, so I guess you could still say beer because it barely wet my palette :)
Movement? Yes, he usually kicks really hard when I'm awake in the middle of the night and I can tell when he has hiccups now. He also doesn't like it when I lie on my back, and he starts kicking like mad.
Food Cravings?  Stuffing, cranberry sauce, egg nog latte from Starbucks, and butternut squash, yum!
Anything Make you Queasy or Sick? I'm still not interested in meat with the exception of chicken and turkey. I also wouldn't be too keen on eating pizza at the moment but otherwise I think I'm OK.
Gender? Boy
Labour signs? No
Symptoms?  Horrendous pelvis/lower back pain. It's usually really bad if I lay on my back with my knees bent, which makes it difficult to do a shoulder bridge in Pilates and yoga, I'm going to see if the midwife will refer me to a physio. 
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy! 
Looking forward to: I can't wait to decorate our house for Christmas for the first time since we moved to England! We're going to a tree farm and then we're going to make gingerbread houses, yay :)

Chalkboard idea and pregnancy questions came from littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Bad Ass Baby Soper

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!