28 Weeks ... Let the Third Trimester Begin!



How far along? 28 weeks 2 days. Still can't post on time, life is crazy at the moment!
Total weight gain/loss? 19.5+ I haven't weighed myself since last week so this could be more, especially if the advent calendar has anything to say about it!
Maternity clothes? Everything but the cardigan, the dress is from Gap Maternity.
Stretch Marks? Still nothing, maybe I'll get lucky ;)
Sleep? So much better now that we have moved into a warm and cozy cottage, I have a lot less to stress about at the moment. My only stress is trying to finagle our finances so that we can buy everything for baby boy before his arrival :)
Best Moment this Week? Moving into our adorable cottage, lighting a fire, decorating the Christmas tree, and laughing our heads off while playing Trivial Pursuit, I really can come out with some classic lines. My question was, "What do gondolas have that had traditionalists up in arms?" My response was doors, Josh immediately started laughing hysterically, at first I couldn't figure out why because I didn't think it was that ridiculous of an answer and then I realised that the question was referring to the gondolas in Venice not the gondolas on ski mountains! I laughed so hard I had a stomach cramp.  Needless to say I did not get the pie I needed!
Worst Moment this Week?  Unpacking, I'm still trying to organise everything into its rightful place.
Miss Anything? Hmmm... I miss being able to do shoulder bridge without my pelvis being in excruciating pain and the advanced poses in yoga :(
Movement? Yes, I read somewhere that you're supposed to count how many movements you feel in 1 hour in the morning and then again for an hour in the evening, the baby should move a total of 10 times in each 1 hour time slot.  I thought this was a good idea but then I lost track after about 5 minutes because this little boy never really stops moving.  He kept me up kicking last night from 2am until 5am so at 630 I decided I needed to crawl out of bed and have a cup of coffee, despite the sudden influx of caffeine he didn't move once, the lucky bastard was fast asleep after his marathon in the middle of the night! I didn't feel any movement until lunch time, must be nice :)
Food Cravings?  Pierogis, which I'm making this weekend, milk, peppermint, juice, and hot chocolate.
Anything Make you Queasy or Sick? Hot sauce, crazy I know, I actually had to throw away a bottle of siracha this morning because just looking at it made me want to be sick, don't kill me Benny!
Gender? Boy
Labour signs? No but I think I might be having some Braxton Hicks contractions, they're extremely mild, I explained the symptoms to the midwife and she said they sounded like Braxton Hicks and that it's perfectly normal at this stage. Apparently the uterus is in training for birth which is a good thing.
Symptoms?  Back pain if I lie in certain positions, a bit of insomnia here and there, shortness of breath after going up the stairs, and just feeling tired.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy! 
Looking forward to: Our yoga Christmas party at a local Thai restaurant on Thursday and making gingerbread houses and pierogis this weekend. We're also going ice skating with Josh's sister and our nephew, should be fun and interesting :)

Chalkboard idea and pregnancy questions came from littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Bad Ass Baby Soper

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!