29 Weeks



How far along? 29 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss? 19.5
Maternity clothes? Sweatshirt and stretch pants are non-maternity from Lulemon but the purple Tee is Gap Maternity.
Stretch Marks? No :)
Sleep? For the most part I'm sleeping pretty well, we did have a few late nights this past weekend though, I think I may have turned into a pumpkin on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night because I was up past 1am which is pretty much unheard of for me. I'm usually in bed by 9pm at the absolute latest!
Best Moment this Week? Collecting items for the little one's nursery. Josh's sister donated a lot of Eli's old toys and baby items and over night his room was transformed from plain and boring to bright and cheerful. His room is actually quite tiny in the rental so I haven't figured out where I'm going to put his crib yet because at the moment the toys are taking over all the available space, help! We also had a blast ice skating with Jess and Eli on Saturday, despite the creepy Santa which made Eli decide that he no longer liked Santa Claus, haha. Fortunately, there were no major injuries, well aside from the massive bruise Jess got on her knee ;)
Worst Moment this Week?  Worst baby related moment this week was realising that I have to use the bathroom every 10 minutes, and it doesn't help that I'm carrying low.
Miss Anything? Berkshire Brewing Company, being on the farm for Christmas, and my family. It will be an interesting Christmas to say the least this year but Josh and I are still looking forward to all of the fun activities we have planned!
Movement? Yes, he likes to karate chop my bladder.
Food Cravings?  Juice, milk, anything that is liquid, I feel like I'm constantly thirsty.
Anything Make you Queasy or Sick? Nothing that I can think of, in fact I was even in the mood for Pizza on Friday which is a first since becoming pregnant :)
Gender? Boy
Labour signs? No, thank goodness
Symptoms?  Feeling tired, taking a million trips to the bathroom in one day, and pelvis pain on the right hand side.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off?  On, but they were a little tight yesterday.
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy! 
Looking forward to: Christmas festivities in Edinburgh! We leave on Sunday and I cannot wait!!

Chalkboard idea and pregnancy questions came from littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!

Bad Ass Baby Soper