33 Weeks




How far along? 33 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain/loss? 26.6+ pounds, I really need to weight myself but I just had a massive breakfast so I'm not sure how accurate that would be. One thing is for sure, this bump is really growing!
Maternity clothes? Yes, the black dress is Isabella Oliver
Stretch Marks? Not yet, thank good ness :)
Sleep? It's been pretty good this past week but I'm still waking up in the night to use the bathroom which usually gets Cyril kicking.
Best Moment this Week? Morgan and Stefan coming to England! We had an amazing night out in Carlisle last night and despite the fact that I couldn't drink I had my fair share of mocktails. I even managed to stay up until 2 am, which was shocking. Unfortunately, despite only having non-alcoholic cocktails, I felt hungover this morning, not fair!
Worst Moment this Week?  Going to the physiotherapist and having her re-create my hip pain, I thought I was going to pass out.
Miss Anything? IPA, maple sugar candy, family & friends
Movement? Yes, but he's definitely slowing down. Morgan wanted to feel him move so we poked him and clapped above my stomach quite a lot last night, something tells me the baby wasn't impressed.
Food Cravings?  Chicken wings
Anything Make you Queasy or Sick? No, I'm feeling pretty good at the moment!
Gender? Boy
Labour signs? Just a few practice contractions here and there but otherwise nothing.
Symptoms?  Going to the bathroom every 5 seconds, heartburn, lower back pain, and I'm finding it difficult to bend over these days. 
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy!
Looking forward to: Paris next week, I know we're going for work but it'll still be nice see some of the sights if we have time :)

Chalkboard idea and pregnancy questions came from littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!

Bad Ass Baby Soper