34 Weeks


                               

How far along? 34 weeks exactly in this photo, although I'm posting at 34 weeks 3 days :)
Total weight gain/loss? 28 pounds, the baby is measuring in the 90th centile and weighs approximately 5.5 pounds, and I've been asked if I'm having twins, haha!
Maternity clothes? Yes and no, the pink dress is from asos maternity and is unbelievably comfortable, the tan sweater is from Anthropologie and because it's a cardigan it fits perfectly. It is also beyond comfortable, it's a sweatshirt on the sleeves and back with knitting on the front so it's super soft and warm.
Stretch Marks? Nope, although my belly has started to get itchy.
Sleep? Amazing until the last 2 nights when I woke up to excruciating pain when I was sleeping on my right side. I'm not sure if the pain is practice contractions or Cyril karate kicking me because I'm laying right on top of him. He likes to curl up on the right side of my belly so when I sleep on that side I usually get a few kicks. Unfortunately the pain has been so bad that I can only sleep on my left side, argh!
Best Moment this Week? I would say the maternity photography we had done but it rained and was freezing so we were all relieved when it ended ;) Therefore, my favorite moment this week was walking Hobson on the beach while Josh surfed with 2 of his new friends. I just love being on the beach, even if it's not as warm as California, it's still beautiful. We also had the best fish & chips since I've moved to England afterwards, so yummy, and Cyril got a healthy dose of Omega 3 finally!
Worst Moment this Week?  Having to pose in the rain for photos! I was determined not to let the weather get the best of me though. It rained on our wedding day and because I was so concerned about the dress getting filthy I missed out on some amazing shots, this time I decided that even if the dress was covered in mud I would persevere because I could always wash the dirt out. I've only seen one photo so far but I absolutely love it and guess what, all the mud came out of my dress very easily!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my right side, having a flat stomach, and you guessed it beer!
Movement? Yes, the day after Morgan left I felt like I had an alien inside me, he literally didn't stop moving all day, I couldn't believe it. Morgan and I prodded him to no avail and the second she leaves he decides it's time to have a full on dance party.
Food Cravings?  Chicken wings
Anything Make you Queasy or Sick? No, I'm feeling pretty good at the moment!
Gender? Boy
Labour signs? I'm not really sure, I thought I was having practice contractions but then a girl at yoga explained hers to me and I decided that what I've been feeling is probably just my belly stretching to accommodate our little monster ;)
Symptoms?  Frequent bathroom trips, heart burn, pelvic girdle pain, and I'm constantly thirsty!
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy!
Looking forward to: Paris and meeting our little boy in 5 weeks!



Chalkboard idea and pregnancy questions came from littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!

Bad Ass Baby Soper