Food Deliveries!



I've been in a bit of a panic over preparing meals in advance and freezing them because I know I will not feel like preparing food once Cyril arrives on our doorstep :) While expressing these concerns several people have suggested a food delivery service. I was sceptical for two main reasons, first, we live in the middle of nowhere, and when I say the middle of nowhere I mean Domino's doesn't even deliver to our postcode. Second, if we could get a food delivery to our house I didn't think it would be very healthy, and let's be honest I have some pounds to shed after this pregnancy so I wasn't about to succumb to fast food every night.

Then Josh's sister told me that she was pretty sure the healthy ready meals I buy, when Josh is away for work, offer delivery service to new mums. I decided to search the Internet, and viola, after a mere 2 minutes I found 3 sources that have healthy food deliveries to our postcode for new mums!

They also offer deliveries to busy families and to anyone who just doesn't feel like cooking. If you're interested the three I found so far can be found by clicking on the name below:


The Food Stork, this is the most gourmet but also the most expensive option. They also don't have as many entrees as the other two but the entrees they do have sound incredible! This website really is catered for new mums. The owner/cook bakes the meals fresh each day, they serve 2 adults, and the nutrition has been adjusted specifically to accommodate the nutritional needs of new mums.


Life, Fork, and Spoon, also very gourmet, slightly less expensive, more variety, and he caters for families, parties, etc.


Chef on Board, probably the cheapest of the three options but they also make all of the ready meals fresh from local organic ingredients and produce. This company is based in Hertfordshire. They have a lot of different options, most of which are traditional English fare.


To be honest, it's hard to say which company we'll use, I think we might have to try all three to see which one we like the best. If you give any of them a try let me know what you thought!

Lastly, all three companies allow you to order a weeks worth of meals, now that is heaven :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!

Bad Ass Baby Soper