Maternity Pictures



Whenever Josh and I have our photos taken the weather never seems to cooperate. However, I do love the way photos look when the sky is overcast and you can see raindrops. Just like our wedding day, the weather cooperated just enough, and I mean barely enough! It was a typical cold and rainy day in the Lake District but we weren't about to let that stop us. Once the photo shoot was complete we went to the nearest coffee shop for some hot soup and tea, I was chilled to the bone, but the scenery captured in these pictures is breathtaking.

I won't bore you all with uploading all 90 photos so I've selected a few of our favourites to share. As usual Hobson is the standout model in these photos! For those of you who aren't technologically savvy, aka mom, click on the photo to see a larger image :)
I love the sheep grazing in the background.

I just love the massive trees and green forest in this photo.

Initially I was meant to have my vans on too but there was no way I was doing an outfit change in the rain! Notice the goosebumps on my legs.

The Lake District in the background.

Cyril will have a flat cap just like his Papa. Ulleswater Steamer in the background.









One wrong step with Josh's left foot and he would have been 5 feet down in the river!


Our little model aka Cyril's big brother.

Hobson's face is priceless.



Box made by Sally Soper




The Bump up close :)


My face does not adequately express how beyond frozen I was at this point.









     

A special thank you to Naomi House Photography for her amazing work on these photos. She was as much of a trooper as we were. In fact, she even slid down in the mud just to capture a shot, I think we were all a bit muddy and frozen at the end of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Bad Ass Baby Soper

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!