PAPA SOPES!



I just want to wish Josh a Happy First Father’s Day from the Soper clan! We couldn’t survive without him, literally I think I would have killed the whole family by now, not on purpose of course but I often find my blonde tendencies getting in the way of survival. For example, there was the time that I completely forgot to feed Hobson and only realised he was hungry when I couldn’t figure out what that noise was in the bed, oh yeah, it was Hobson’s stomach growling, that’s when Josh took over the responsibility of feeding the dog. Then there was the time that I left Cyril in his chair only to come back into the living room to see him hanging off of it screaming, he decided he wanted to roll over way early. Or the time I got hopelessly lost in the back country only to be rescued by a sketchy guy in a minivan, after that ordeal Josh taught me how to read a map and compass. I’m pretty sure I could write a novel about all the times I screwed up and Josh came to the rescue. Needless to say we've been through our ups and downs but the one thing that has never changed is our love for one another and our family, we go through everything together and I mean EVERYTHING, without going into any detail at all we had to laugh the other night at how our relationship has changed, god he literally knows everything about me, I swear you lose all dignity after labour!

Enjoy the photos, we are one lucky family to have such an amazing person in our lives, and I couldn’t live without this guy, home is wherever I’m with you.





14 weeks and looking handsome in his 6-9 months clothes!!!




Hanging out with Papa Soper, 12 weeks
 
3 Weeks, when Cyril started sleeping!
The only way Cyril used to sleep, 2 weeks.
Catching up with Al, 7 weeks

Cornwall, mama was 8 weeks pregnant.

Baby Hobson in Buellton California, 2009?
Snack that made Hobo have diarrhoea in the house!


Groom and Ring Bearer 2011


Baby Shower, 35 weeks pregnant
Amalfi, engagement location 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!

Bad Ass Baby Soper