Fourth of July!




With summer right around the corner, and more importantly for Americans celebrating the Fourth of July, I decided to scour the internet for some of my favourite red, white and blue items for my little pigglet. I particularly am obsessed with the star spangled slip on shoes, and for £6, you can't beat the price. Sadly, there won't be any fireworks over in England but I'm wishing everyone back home a safe and happy holiday, have a beer for me as I will definitely be missing one of my favourite holidays over here :(

Please excuse the look of the photos, I'm still trying to figure out how to group items together and write on them like they do in the magazines, I might never find the time to figure this out!





Oh, and this one is for all of you that can't resist my little chunker :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!

Bad Ass Baby Soper