Cyril's First Birthday Party

A few months back I decided we weren't throwing Cyril a first birthday party. Then we went to his friend Poppy's house for hers and not only was it low key and enjoyable but Cyril had a blast! He wasn't overwhelmed by the guests, and spent most of the day laughing. It was at that moment I realised Cyril is a social and active baby and I decided I couldn't resist the temptation to throw him a little party complete with adorable party hats!


Of course one thing led to the next and I got a little carried away with the decorations and party planning but I had a blast doing all of it, OK maybe not all of it but the end result was fab. We decided on a cookies and pyjama party with lots of yummy brunch items and of course it wouldn't be a party without mimosas!


French toast made by the hubby.



Pyjamas!!

Cyril's actual birthday presents consisted of a teepee and an I love you to the Moon and Back print from Minted.



For his birthday Cyril learned to wave.




And as you can see from the images below the guests really enjoyed themselves :)


My nephew Elijah

Great Gan Gan
My Sister in Law, Jess, Eli's mama.


Best Buddies, Cyril and his 2 year old cousin Bronnie fighting over food!

My gorgeous niece Beatrix enjoying her milk :)
Cyril and his best buddy Henrietta, I swear these two could be siblings.



Cyril with 2 of his three best friends, Poppy was sick so couldn't attend :(

The four Cousins ages 1, 2, 3 and 4!
Some fun facts about Cyril on his first birthday, thank goodness I did this chalkboard because he's now 13 months old and I wouldn't have remembered all of these facts from a month ago since many of them have completely changed!



I am desperately trying to get in his 13 month post but time seems to be getting the best of me now that Josh and I are on a strict exercise schedule and Cyril is attending a lot of new classes in the area. However, here's a little sneak peak of our darling baby at 13 months: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Bad Ass Baby Soper

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!