Cyril Cuteness



Last night I was reading Cyril one of his Thomas the Tank Engine stories. Well in actual fact the stories are so long we were reading the pictures together. I turned the page and the train had gone off the tracks and had crashed into a snowbank. All of a sudden Cyril burst into tears and kept saying "Happened?! Happened?!" He was absolutely beside himself with emotion until I said, let's turn the page and see if they can fix it. He repeated "Fix it", I turned the page and said, "There, they fixed it, all better." He whimpered "All bedder" and the tears finally stopped. Both me and my mom were in tears, partly over how cute he was and partly because we both cry whenever anyone else is crying. It looks like we'll have another sensitive family member to add to the list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!

Bad Ass Baby Soper