Maternity Photoshoot

We were given 82 edited photos and I set myself the goal of narrowing it down to my 10 favourites however that proved too difficult so I managed to get it down to 15, this was a very tough decision but here you go!
















Thanks again Naomi for taking these pictures, we can't wait to see what you'll come up with for the newborn photos. It's been really nice to have Naomi as our personal photographer since I was 34 weeks pregnant with Cyril. We've now had maternity photos with both babes as well as newborn, 6 month and 1 year photos of Cyril. I take a lot of pictures, mostly of Cyril, but we never get photos together as a family unless Naomi is behind the lens so these are extra special to us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Bad Ass Baby Soper

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!