Thirty Four Weeks Baby!



How far along? 34 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss? Somewhere around 23 pounds, weighed myself after a large coffee, fully clothed, when I needed to pee. At our 32 weeks scan baby was measuring just over 4 pounds and was around the 50-centile mark. If I follow the graph she should be around 5 pounds today, which is only a couple ounces lighter then Cyril was at 34 weeks :)
Maternity clothes? Yes. I know some women get by without maternity wear but I honestly can't comprehend how. I do carry very low which could be part of the issue but even when I put on non-maternity stretch pants and loose tees I still find they fail in comparison to the comfort of maternity leggings, jeans, dresses and tops. Also, I wore my maternity clothes for a few months after Cyril was born. Warning: You'll look 6 months pregnant after giving birth, and with all that spit up you really don't want to ruin your nice clothing. Not to mention that sleep deprivation will leave you in a zombie state, pretty sure I wore pyjamas around the clock for the first 2 weeks with Cyril.
Stretch Marks? No, when the midwife did my measurements at 33 weeks she was shocked. "No stretch marks?! You're very lucky especially since your son was so big." That you Mama Karas genes, 6 more weeks please don't appear now.
Sleep? Not good. I can't get into a comfortable position because it feels like I have a charlie horse in my hips from sleeping on them so much. I was actually sleeping well this morning until the farmer decided to herd the cows into the field at 445.
Best Moment this Week? We're off to Harrogate tonight for a mini baby moon, my sister in law has Cyril overnight and after recovering from an illness it is a most welcome break.
Worst Moment this Week?  Stomach virus last weekend. I only got out of bed to watch Andy Murray win Wimbledon. My body was so sore from sleeping all day and having a fever also my energy levels this week were pretty low.
Miss Anything? Being able to travel, so sad I'm missing this wedding and the amazing trip to NYC and DC that Josh has planned with our college buddies.
Movement? Yes, I can make out body parts now.
Food Cravings?  Loving caramel frappuccinos from Starbucks. 
Anything Make you Queasy or Sick? I've been a little nausous this week but I think it was just my body taking a bit longer to recover from the illness.
Gender? Girl
Labour signs? No but I do have a lot more pelvic pressure then I did with Cyril and I'm pretty sure she's already dropped and is ready to go, she feels extremely low.
Symptoms?  Heart burn, low back pain, pelvic girdle pain and I'm thirsty all the time.
Belly button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy!
Looking forward to: Our night in Harrogate and evening meal at a Michelin star asian fusion restaurant, my mouth has been watering all week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!

Bad Ass Baby Soper