From Baby Bump to Newborn

When Drew started to offer bump castings I didn't think this was something I would ever be interested in doing. However, I decided to give it a go and I'm really happy I did. Although I didn't save the original cast (something I have gone back and forth about since disposing of it) Drew captured some gorgeous photos of Sage in the cast that I will cherish forever. Since this was my last pregnancy these pictures are all the more precious. Also, when Drew took these photos at Day 12 Sage was nearly at her birth weight so it was a good depiction of her size when she was inside my womb.

The bump cast going on, Cyril stealing the show as usual, little does he know baby sister will soon make her debut.

Adorably chunky inside her cast.

Big smiles inside a tiny bowl.

Cuddles with mama, Sage was a star during the photoshoot and didn't open her eyes once!

Checking out his little sister, two seconds later he was pulling her hair.

Our favourite photo, although it's not in the cast she looks adorable here.

Drew is an incredible photographer. If you're interested in a bumpcast, pregnancy photos, newborn sessions or family portraits don't hesitate to visit her website. Drew Logan Photography

All opinions are my own. As always thank you for supporting my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Bad Ass Baby Soper

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!