22 Weeks

Preparing for Guy Fawkes night early.

It's finally obvious that I'm pregnant.


How far along? 22 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? 12 pounds, I gained 4 pounds last week, yikes!  I suppose I hadn't gained anything the past 2 weeks so it's my body's way of catching up.
Maternity clothes? Maternity sweater and full panel jeans both from Gap Maternity
Stretch Marks? They still haven't appeared yet, but I've read that if you're going to get stretch marks they usually start to appear between 22 and 24 weeks and since they're genetic I think it's only a matter of time before they attack my belly.
Sleep? Horrendous, I haven't slept well since I became pregnant.  I think it's my body's cruel way of preparing me for what's to come when Baby Soper arrives.
Best Moments this Week? I'd have to say carving pumpkins and roasting marshmallows over the wood stove.  I also had a relaxing morning at the spa even though I couldn't have a glass of champagne in their amazing outdoor hot tub.
Miss Anything? A lot of things but the only baby related things I miss are sleep and beer!
Movement? Yes, he definitely has more distinct patterns now.  Josh and I enjoy poking and shaking my belly to see if he'll wake up so we can feel him move.  I'm sure he's cursing us in there.
Food Cravings?  Pumpkin spice latte, yogurt, strawberry milk, macaroni and cheese and Super Cuca's.
Anything Make you Queasy or Sick? Pizza, bread, hummus, pita, deli meat (which I can't eat anyway), beef, roasted vegetables, shall I continue because it's a pretty long list?  Josh asks me what I want for dinner and most nights the response is nothing, I usually have to force something down so baby boy doesn't go hungry, last night it was a smoothie for dinner and it was yummy!
Gender Prediction? It's still a boy, let's hope the technician didn't get that wrong or we'll have one tom boy on our hands.
Labour signs? No
Symptoms?  Backache, headache, and acid reflux, yuck!
Belly button in or out? In, but only just.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Happy or moody most of the time?  HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Going to the harvest festival at Rheged today :)

Chalkboard idea and pregnancy questions came from littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!

Bad Ass Baby Soper