Twenty One Weeks!


How far along? 21 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss? 8.4 pounds
Maternity clothes? I'm wearing my favourite pair of maternity jeans in this photo, love!
Stretch Marks? Not yet, I use my Mami mio stretch mark cream every time I shower and pray that the stretch marks never show, but secretly I know it's genetic and no amount of butter, cream, or otherwise will fend them off.
Sleep? This week was pretty rough, I was very busy at work, and not sleeping well in the evening, which made me exhausted at work, and when I'm exhausted I start to get nauseous   Which in turn meant that I couldn't stomach much for dinner and would wake up starving and the cycle went on repeat for a few days. I did manage to catch up on sleep this weekend, thank goodness :)
Best Moments this Week? My neighbor telling Josh and I that we can live in her house, rent free, if our house is still a construction zone.  She is away from work the beginning of April until October of next year and even has a cradle and changing table that she is going to put in her house for us.  The only downside is no Hobson, which breaks my heart.  Still praying we can live in our own house but it's a relief to know that Baby Soper will have somewhere warm and clean to sleep if things are still really bad at our house.  We also purchased Baby Soper's first outfit, Josh picked it out and told me that he would be picking out all of his clothes, he doesn't want any cute baby blue stuff because baby blue is the colour of his rival football team, and the baby is going to be a surfer so he needs to start dressing like one early, haha.  Will post photos of the outfit this week.
Miss Anything? My warm kitchen and Aga, I love to bake and it's just not possible at the moment :(
Movement? I'm starting to notice a pattern with his movements, asleep during the day and awake all night, let's just hope this pattern doesn't become a habit when he's born!
Food Cravings?  Pumpkin spice latte, yogurt, strawberry milk
Anything Make you Queasy or Sick? Pretty much everything made me queasy last week except for yogurt, porridge and strawberry milk.  I felt car sick all week, this whole you'll feel better in your second trimester is a bit of a joke!  If I get too tired, that's it, I'm sick.
Gender Prediction? It's a Boy!!!
Labour signs? No
Symptoms?  Backache, I did manage to get a massage out of Josh though and he cleaned the bath and filled it with hot water and bubbles so I could relax on Friday night, he's a good egg.
Belly button in or out? In, but only just.
Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Happy or moody most of the time?  HAPPY!
Looking forward to: Friday, I know it's still Sunday but I sleep better on the weekends.

Chalkboard idea and pregnancy questions came from littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!

Bad Ass Baby Soper