Only 2 Weeks Left!



I think it's time to finally figure out how to install this baby car seat, definitely a second mom over here as Cyril's car seat was installed, hospital bag packed and house scrubbed weeks before his due date!

Now onto the good stuff...

How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 29.6 pounds of pure cake and baby with a little cellulite in the thighs thrown in for good measure ;)
Maternity clothes? Skirt in the photo isn't maternity but it should be it has a high waisted belly band and is oh so comfortable especially sans undies.
Stretch Marks? No and I don't have the linea negra like I did the last time with Cyril not sure if that's because baby is slightly smaller or because I never got my abs back after my first pregnancy, either way I'm not complaining.
Sleep? Last night I slept great but that's been the exception. I've been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions at night and naturally it's getting pretty uncomfortable to do just about anything.
Best Moment this Week? Coming home and getting organised. Don't get me wrong, we had an amazing time at my baby shower and festival last weekend but I felt this incredible urge to be home and have felt much more relaxed since we've arrived in Cumbria. We won't be leaving now until after baby is born.
Worst Moment this Week?  Cyril throwing dog food all over the house while I was washing the dishes. It wasn't the end of the world but I overreacted and then felt guilty. I closed the stair gate to the living room and picked up the kibble as he screamed, "Want big cuddles mama!" He was pretty much hyperventilating by the time I picked him up and gave him a cuddle. Then he went outside and picked up all the kibble he'd thrown out there and put it in Hobo's bowl like a good boy and said sorry mama. During my rant I also yelled at Hobson for not eating his breakfast quickly enough, at this point Hobson was shaking and Cyril was screaming, I find the whole thing hilarious now but I wasn't too happy in my sleep deprived state!
Miss Anything? Not that I can think of.
Movement? Yes, she's still quite active despite the cramped living conditions.
Food Cravings?  Thai
Anything Make you Queasy or Sick? No.
Date and Weight Prediction? Not sure, I feel like she'll be early since she's already engaged in my pelvis but I also feel like she'll be difficult and arrive the day my mom flies in making everything complicated. Last time I guessed August 20th so this time I'll say August 31st weighing 8.5 pounds.
Labour signs? She's engaged in the pelvis, making me waddle like a duck, and I've had a ton of braxton hicks for about a week now. Hoping both of these will make my labour quicker then last time.
Symptoms?  Tired, irritable, uncomfortable and needing the bathroom every 5 minutes.
Belly button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off?  on
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy
Looking forward to: The heat wave arriving next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Months

Bad Ass Baby Soper

Nearly Halfway There, Yikes!